Yields 4 Servings
- 1/2 pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 3 cups nacho chips
- 1 cup nacho cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Brown ground chuck; drain.
- Warm cheese in microwave to dipping consistency.
- Arrange chips on serving platter. Top with cheese, beef, tomato, onion and olives.
Change up taco night with Beefy Nachos. Quick to prepare with simple ingredients, this easy recipe for a platter of nachos will be a hit with your family and friends.Ad Recipe, Recipes | October 26th, 2020