Grilled Ribeye with Arugula, Radicchio and Pear SaladPosted on July 29th, 2020 by Tony Chouest
Grilled Ribeye with Arugula, Radicchio and Pear Salad
- 4 (16-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® ribeye steaks
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup blended olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 pear, cored and quartered
- 1 small head radicchio, halved
- Spray oil (or additional oil for brushing)
- 5 ounces (approximately 6 cups loosely packed) baby arugula
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese (chèvre)
In a mixing bowl whisk together vinegar, shallot, honey, and mustard. Slowly whisk in the oil to create an emulsified vinaigrette; season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Preheat grill to medium high and season ribeye steaks with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness, about 5 – 7 minutes per side for medium rare (125-130°F). Transfer to clean platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
Spray pear quarters and radicchio with a light coating of oil (or brush with oil) and sear on grill. Allow to brown and develop a slight char. Slice pear and radicchio into 1/4-inch wide strips; toss with arugula and vinaigrette.
Serve steaks along with salad topped with crumbled goat cheese.