USDA CHOICE CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
Grilled Sirloin Steak
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lb Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin Steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat (as high as possible).
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, add minced garlic and (if you wish) garlic powder. Set aside.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Recipes | April 14th, 2010