Peppered Pork Butt
- 12 medallions Pork Butt, 2-oz medallions
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 fluid ounces Green, Black, and Red Peppercorns, crushed
- 1 fluid ounce Olive oil
- 2 fluid ounces White wine
- 1 fluid ounce Champagne vinegar
- 4 fluid ounces Heavy cream
- TT Salt and pepper
- Flatten the medallions with the palm of your hand. Press both sides of each medallion into the kosher salt and crushed peppercorns.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the medallions and sauté until browned, approximately 2 minutes. Turn the medallions and sauté on the other side until browned.
- Remove the medallions from the pan and keep warm. Deglaze the pan with the wine and vinegar. Reduce until a few tablespoons remain.
- Add the cream and reduce to the desired consistency. Adjust the seasonings.
- Serve three medallions pre portion, dressed with the sauce.