GRILLED SIRLOIN MINI SANDWICHES
Yields 4 Mini Sandwhiches
- 1 1/2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® top sirloin steaks
- 1 red onion, sliced evenly into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Grill onion over medium heat until tender.
- In a small bowl stir bourbon into barbecue sauce.
- Season sirloin steaks with salt and pepper to taste; grill over medium-high heat to desired doneness. Allow steaks to rest 3-5 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
- Create sandwiches by topping buns with cheese, steak, onion and barbeque sauce.
Ad Recipe, Recipes | September 8th, 2020