Recipe of the Week 6-2Posted on June 3rd, 2010 by host
Blueberry Studded Honey Peaches
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 quart fresh or frozen sliced peaches
Combine honey, blueberries and cinnamon in large saucepan.
Mix honey, blueberries and cinnamon well.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until flavors are blended.
Remove from heat.
Add fresh new crop large peaches and mix well.
Serve in ramekin, cup, or bowl at room temperature.
Broiled Dijon Pork Chops
- 2 Quarter Loin Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 Bunch Celery
- 1 lb carrots
Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, parsley, chives, and tarragon in small bowl
Whisk until blended.
Place pork top loin chops on pit, so surface of meat is 4 to 5 inches from heat.
Brush chops with mustard mixture
Grill 20 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning and brushing with mustard mixture one time.Recipes | June 3rd, 2010