Skinny Shrimp TacosPosted on February 22nd, 2016 by Cannata's
Skinny Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 10 oz – 16 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined (no tails)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- ½ green cabbage, shredded
- Light sour cream (optional)
- Low Carb Wraps
- Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil. Add onion. Cook 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Add shrimp. Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp are pink and no longer transparent in color.
- Set heat to low. Add lime juice, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Dress Mission Carb Balance wrap with shrimp, cabbage, and cilantro. Add sour cream.
Recipe Source: skinnylouisiana.com