Blueberry/Cherry BBQ Sauce for Baby Back Ribs
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 6 oz fresh blueberries
- ½ lb pitted red cherries
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp water
1. Prepare simple syrup by dissolving sugar in hot water.
2. Add pitted cherries and blueberries to simple syrup after sugar dissolves.
3. Add 1 (one) 12 oz bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce to fruit mixture.
4. Strain BBQ sauce after letting it sit for 1 hour to blend flavors.
5. Heat BBQ sauce on low temperature fire before applying to Baby Back Ribs.
*The amount of your favorite BBQ sauce may vary according to your taste.Recipes, What's New | January 5th, 2011