COUNTRY-STYLE PORK RIBS
- About 4 lbs. country style pork ribs
- 1-1/2 bottles (18 oz.) barbeque sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) bottle ketchup
- 6 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2-3 onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic salt to taste
Mix all sauce ingredients together.
Remove excess fat from ribs. Boil 10-15 minutes. Marinate ribs in sauce overnight.
Cook in crockpot 2-1/2 hours on medium-high.
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.Recipes, What's New | February 2nd, 2011