- 1 ½ lbs Chicken Breast (Boneless / Skinless) approx 4 breast
- 4 oz Sliced pepperoni
- 4 oz Sliced or Shredded Mozzarella or Provolone
- 8 oz(Raw) Angel Hair or Thin Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 can or Jar 26 – 32 oz Prepared Tomato Sauce (Best Choice)
- ½ Med Yellow onion (Sliced thin)
- 1 ea Bell Pepper Sliced in ¼ strips (your choice of color)
- 1 head Broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Seasoning Salt
- Juice of 3 lemons
Pre-Heat Oven to 375 and skillet over medium high heat.
Prepare pasta per package directions. Take chicken breast pound out to ½ thick. Once pounded season and place in skillet browning on each side for 5 mins. Take chicken breast from skillet to a sheet pan and layer pepperoni and cheese. Bake in over for 15 mins or until melted.
In a large skillet, add olive oil and veggies and lemon juice to pan. Saute for 10 mins then add tomato sauce. Lower heat to low and cook for additional 20 mins.
Serve over pasta with sauce and topped with chicken breastRecipes, What's New | August 16th, 2011